Outlook Client ==> SAMBA ==> OpenChange [LDAP for authentication] ==> mapistore
==> SOGo ==> IMAP

Vikas Sinha

On Wed, 16 May 2012 16:35:45 +0530  wrote

Can someone else confirm on this.
I believe if it is microsoft it would be

client --> openchange -- samba4(¨`·.·´¨) Always
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!
`·.¸.·´
  ANAND SHAH
        From: Vikas Sinha
 To: anand_ha...@yahoo.com
Cc: users@sogo.nu
 Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:15 PM
 Subject: Re:  [**SPAM**] [SOGo] Info required

I think flow would be

outlook --> SOGo --> samba --> openchange -->ldap -->SOGo data store.

This i can say as we have to specify the server details of "SOGo server" in
client. But then samba need to be in between to convert "so called windows
language to Unix" and then needs openchange to convert the calls made to pseudo
Exchange (which is SOGo/openchange).

Not very sure as I have tried to figure out from my setup.

It will be great if can some one help on this.

On Wed, 16 May 2012 16:00:37 +0530  wrote

> what about SOGo; I followed all stesp provided in the document for native
> outlook client but it prompts me for authentication but could not find
> mailbox. I m stuck as to what should i start troubleshooting from.

Does my outlook connects sogo first; then sogo send this request to
openchange/samba4 (LDAP) and provide access to the mapi profile.

(¨`·.·´¨) Always

`·.¸.·´

  ANAND SHAH  9833936218