Bonjour,

Le vendredi 18 mai 2012, Christian Rößner a écrit...

> So Postfix tries to send to a remote mail server? This means that your
> mail already has been successfully queued to leave your server

> 4xx is temp fail and Postfix will retry to deliver it again and again till ..

> maximal_queue_lifetime (default: 5d)
>        The maximal time a message is queued before it is sent back as
> undeliverable.

> is reached.

> check "mailq" and see, if your mails are waiting for delivery

Yes, mails seems to be here.

> Currently I would say this is not SOGo related, it is a Postfix
> configuration issue (IF ANY)

May be. But we use a Debian stable release, not modified so often. And
we did not have those problems with previous versions.

I can see same errors on another production server, Debian Stable too,
upgraded to 1.3.15 the same day:

A310713A41AE    13883 Fri May 18 09:18:57 xxxxxx...@yyyyyyy.fr
(host smtp-in.neuf.fr[93.17.128.86] said: 451 4.3.0 Error: queue file
write error (in reply to end of DATA command))

It is very annoying. Is it possible to revert to the previous version
(1.3.14)? I did not see it into Inverse repository.

Thanks for your help.

--
jm