Hi Christian,

that worked like a charm (and yes, I tried to recover DB).
Indeed it is a bit misleading on web page. Makes people think this 2.x
version
is an Outlook only version ;-) Also, 1.3.12 should be fixed or removed
from web page.

Testing now...

There are some first questions I have.
I am using latest Tunderbird.

1. Is there a scheduled sync for calendar and addresses?
2. What is the best strategy to have a shared addressbook and shared
calendar
   for multiple people? This people would then also go into a group.
   I am seeing shared addresses but nothing in it. What they are for?
3. When adding a addressbook it can not be accessed from TB. Only
private addressbook is accessible.

Tnx and best regards,
Matt