Ever since we upgraded to 1.3.15 a week ago I have had users complain about some problems in calendar of the web interface. I have been able to reproduce the issue consistently. If you open your calendar, uncheck any of the checked calendars it will go away like it should. However if you try to recheck it you cannot. Same in reverse. Plus the checkmark never goes away. You have to reload the webpage to get it to work again. I have tried multiple browsers and os's. I have cleared the cache and everything I can think of on the client pc's all to no avail. Does anyone have pointers on what to check?

Donny B.