On 2012-06-08, at 2:38 AM, Golliet Joel - 2LM wrote:

> Le 07/06/2012 18:04, Francis Lachapelle a écrit :
>> Hi Joel
>>
>> On 2012-06-05, at 8:32 AM, Golliet Joel - 2LM wrote:
>>

>>> I have to deploy a Sogo server for nearly 40 people to be used with
>>> lightning avec ical compatibility.
>>>
>>> The server is installed and working.
>>>
>>> The problem i have is that default privacy state is set to "public". I'd
>>> like to change it to private (as lightning default conf) of confidential.
>>>
>>> I found a post in this list archive (
>>>
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg00153.html
>>>  done on
>>> 20/05/2010) but there were no answer and i didn't understand what to do
>>> to have the choice (by fixing it in gnustep conf file for example).
>>>
>>> Is there no way to do that ?
>>>
>> You can set SOGoCalendarEventsDefaultClassification to "PRIVATE" or
>> "CONFIDENTIAL".
>>
>> Same thing for SOGoCalendarTasksDefaultClassification.
>>

>> Francis
>>

> I just tried that (+ restart sogod) on my SoGo 1.3.11 and it doesn't work for
> me...
>
> I have this in my config file :
>         <key>SOGoCalendarEventsDefaultClassification</key>
>         <string>PRIVATE</string>
>
> What is wrong ?

Nothing :) The system defaults will only affect *new* users. Active users must
change their settings under the "Calendar Options" tab of the preferences
window.

You can also change this parameter using sogo-tool :

sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults <username>
SOGoCalendarEventsDefaultClassification
'{"SOGoCalendarEventsDefaultClassification": "PRIVATE"}'

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence