Hi,

I hope this is the right group to ask, since it's just a question regarding the Sogo Connector in Thunderbird.

I would like to connect to the iCloud address book, which is supposed to be accessible via a CardDav client (that's how I came across Sogo).

I found some basic information on the internet net, but couldn't get it to work yet. I am using TB 10.0.5 ESR, Lightning 1.2.3 and Sogo Connector 10.0.2 (as recommended in the documentation).

Has anybody got this to work? Is there a special URL Sogo Connector expects, when I try to create the remote address book?
I am using an URL like https://p01-contacts.icloud.com/XXXXXXXXXX/
where X is my unique ID (the ID is working perfectly with the accessing of my calendar).

So far the only message I get in the error console is:
Fehler: An error occurred updating the cmd_delete command: [Exception... "'[JavaScript Error: "cards[i] is null" {file: "chrome://messenger/content/addressbook/abResultsPane.js" line: 156}]' when calling method: [nsIController::isCommandEnabled]" nsresult: "0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js :: goUpdateCommand :: line 80" data: yes]
Quelldatei: chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js
Zeile: 86

Thx in advance for your comments,

Phil