I agree that SOGo web interface should be skinable and could use some visual improvements, but I actually think that compared to Zimbra and other owa clones that SOGo is clean, fast and as a result it is easy to figure out. The ability to make changes to colors, icons, and simple css tweaks would be nice though in SOGo.