On 06/18/2012 03:53 PM, Daniel Colchete wrote:
Good day everyone!

I started working with SOGo a few weeks ago here on my company. I love it! I love how it is modular, how it scales and I love where it is going with 2.0. Right now I'm using 1.3.16.

I'm working with calendars fine. My users are using Thunderbird 13 with Lightning, the Web Interface and the iPhone with iOS 5.1.1. Calendar items created on the iPhone are shown everywhere, items created with Thunderbird are shown everywhere (including on the iPhone), but calendar items created on the web interface are shown only at Thunderbird and at SOGo's web interface, but not on the iPhone.

Since the iPhone is creating calendar entries fine and it can see everything I create on Thunderbird fine, I don't think it is an iPhone config. issue. *I set it to sync everything (not only the last 2 months). *
Oops missed that part... I don't have an iPhone and the users that I do know that have iPhone don't have this issue, sorry.

How can I troubleshoot this? My guess is that the CalDAV entry created on the web interface is missing something...

Thank you very much.

Best,
Daniel Colchete