Hi list:

What would cause /etc/init.d/sogo restart (ubuntu 12.04, latest stable) to overwrite /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults

I'm trying to work out my configuration, and if I make a change and restart sogo with a mistake present in the file, it just gets deleted. This is very annoying, and undesirable, since the file that it replaces it with won't work anyhow.

/etc/init.d/sogo restart
* Restarting SOGo sogo 2012-06-19 15:51:22.216 sogod[476] File NSDictionary.m: 625. In -[NSDictionary initWithContentsOfFile:] Contents of file '/home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults' does not contain a dictionary <0x0x269a880[SOGoStartupLogger]> No configuration found. SOGo will not work properly.

Then *poof*, file replaced, start over.

The original sogo file is saved as .GNUstepDefaults.bak as is usually standard...

Regards,

James