On 06/27/2012 06:07 PM, Christian Rößner wrote:
well, today I got informed about this (maybe based on this mail). I went
to www.funambol.com <http://www.funambol.com> and select OpenSource.
Then selected files and windows syncml client, then v10. Got still
version 10.0.4 and 10.1.6. So as of writing this, I can not confirm this.

You show the Windows sync client. That's fine. The Android one as well is fine. I'm talking about the JavaME PIM sync client that was available before, has been reduced to just an E-mail sync client now (no PIM) at least as far as I can see at http://sourceforge.net/projects/funambol/files/jme-mail-client/

(This is an issue for me because I have a Motorola EX119 that does not natively support SyncML but it does run Java apps. It can run the Funambol mail sync client linked above but there are no options for PIM data sync.)

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies
spappala...@renegadetech.com
Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

--
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.