Le 03/07/2012 19:04, Bruno Lingner (Hugo) a écrit :

Thunderbird seems to "forget" all the time the settings of my preferred address book, the cardDav or ldap ones. this happens randomly, or if i restart TB
has someone else seen this behavior also?
Hi,

yes, we did. We had exactly the same behavior here.
To fix it we had to :

 * modify the sogo-integrator with correct settings (I mean real
   systems names, not fake informations) as specified in the
   Thunderbird Installation guide
   (http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/documentation.html) chapter 4
 * install the thunderbird extensions is this order : lightning,
   connector, integrator.

Now it's working properly, we do not loose the settings anymore (I agree, it was very annoying :D)

Hope this help.

regards,
PhC.