<julien_courteman...@hotmail.com> napsal:
> > Hi,
> >  after, an upgrade on the new release, I'm permit to dig up this old
> > thread... because I'm on the same configuration too.Imap server are
> > configured per user with the ldap field IMAPHostFieldName (like this
> > imap://serveur-XX.mydomain:port ) and unfortunately there is not yet
> > the possibility to configure sieve server per user and sogo try on
> > localhost.  According to my, a feature like a ldap field
> > SIEVEHostFielName or a key like ForceSieveSameAsImap should be very
> > very interresting. bests regards  On 10-12-21 2:55 PM, Louis-Philippe
> > Gauthier wrote: Hi,
> >
> > On Debian server, with SOGo 1.3.4, I get this error message :
> >
> > 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Dec/2010:09:18:29 GMT] "GET
> > /SOGo/so/gauthierlp/preferences HTTP/1.1" 200 14783/0 0.113 59488 75%
> > 3M EXCEPTION: <NGCouldNotConnectException: 0x9bc7218>
> > NAME:NGCouldNotConnectException REASON:Could not connect to address
> > <0x0x9c3bf78[NGInternetSocketAddress]: host=localhost port=2000>:
> > connection refused INFO:(:(nil) We don't have Cyrus on SOGo server.
> >
> > In the documentation, page 25, SOGoVacationEnabled "Requires Sieve
> > script support on the IMAP host" We hardcoded the server with
> > SOGoSieveServer = sieve://10.10.10.10:2000/
> > <http://10.10.10.10:2000/> to test it. Everything works fine. But, we
> > use LDAP with the "IMAPHostFieldName = mailHost" in the
> > SOGoUserSources to define the user's IMAP server and we can not
> > hardcode the SOGoSieveServer parameter. Can I tell SOGo to use
> > mailHost for Sieve Server ?
> > No, not right now. This could be added quite trivially.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Ludovic Marcotte
> > lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca
> > Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
> > (www.packetfence.org)
> > --
> > users@sogo.nu
> > https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Hi.

Because I needed to solve exactly the same problem, and because the
problem is a long time without a solution, I have prepared a patch. See:

  http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=1061

I test it on your machine and it works well. Than someone will improve
proposed solution (for example by introducing SIEVEHostFieldName
settings) could be applied this patch.

Slavek