Hi,

Marc Patermann schrieb (20.07.2012 14:05 Uhr):

I successfully connected an iPhone to SOGo via CardDAV. The iPhone is not complaining about the connection. A Virtualhost on port 8800 is active. I see OPTION and PROFIND action in Apache accesslog and in sogo.log for /SOGo/dav/test1/.

But on the iPhone I cannot see contacts from the server and contacts added on the iPhone are not synced to the server.
(CalDAV works as expected.)
I got a backup for the user and the file does only include the contact added via webGUI or Thunderbird.

What is happening here?
With which debug setting can I see what is wrong?
I did crosscheck:

With Wolfgang's nginx config I have now two working web server configs. Thank you, Wolfgang!
With both it is the same. So there is not error there.

I tried with the original ZEG gnustep file and user sogo1 and all is fine with both web server configs and CardDAV and the iPhone.
So the web server is really not the problem here.

So there must be a bug or an error in my gnustep config, which I don't find.
Here it is:

sogod GCSFolderDebugEnabled YES
sogod WODontZipResponse NO
sogod SOGoUserSources '(
    {
        CNFieldName = CN;
        IMAPLoginFieldName = initials;
        MailFieldName = mail;
        UIDFieldName = initials;
        baseDN = "ou=humans,ou=foo";
        bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
        bindFields = (
            initials,
            mail,
            maildrop
        );
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        displayName = "LDAP here";
        hostname = "fa1s099.bar";
        id = "LDAP 1";
        isAddressBook = YES;
        type = ldap;
    }
)'
sogod SOGoIMAPServer fa1s099.bar
sogod SOGoLanguage German
sogod NGImap4DisableIMAP4Pooling NO
sogod SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles '(
    PublicDAndTViewer
)'
sogod PGDebugEnabled YES
sogod SOGoProfileURL postgresql://sogo:sogo@127.0.0.1:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile
sogod SoDebugObjectTraversal NO
sogod WODebugZipResponse NO
sogod SOGoTimeZone Europe/Berlin
sogod SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoDebugObjectTraversal NO
sogod SoSecurityManagerDebugEnabled YES
sogod LDAPDebugEnabled NO
sogod GCSFolderStoreDebugEnabled YES
sogod OCSFolderManagerSQLDebugEnabled NO
sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL postgresql://sogo:sogo@127.0.0.1:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_info
sogod SOGoMailDomain ofd-z.niedersachsen.de
sogod OCSFolderInfoURL postgresql://sogo:sogo@127.0.0.1:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info
sogod SOGoDebugRequests YES
sogod SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod MySQL4DebugEnabled NO
sogod SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoUIxDebugEnabled YES

(I used all the debug setting I found in the faq.)

Any hint is really appreciated!

Marc