No chance on 4 s with: https://userid@server/SOGo/dav/userid/.
 Is it because of the certificate? it is a non-official.
The iphone
is testing after I choose finish and prompting everything all right and no
"SOgo Calendar" shows up within the calendar options. I only have the cloud,
personal and professional.
Do I have to configure something within apache?
Can someone post his experience with an IPHONE 4s?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------