Hi Francesco

On 2012-08-20, at 12:00 PM, Francesco Spegni wrote:

> I know it is possible to let SOGo load custom JS files using the
> SOGoUIAdditionalJSFiles parameter. Using this mechanism I want to load a file
> (let's say custom.js) where I can redefine the savePreferences function
> (defined in ./WebServerResources/UIxPreferences.js).
>
> Now I would like to modify the standard preferences window in order to show
> custom components. So far, I do this modifying the file
> Templates/Preferences/UIxPreferences.wox. I also see there is a
> UIxAdditionalPreferences.wox file. Can I put my modification into the latter,
> not touching the UIxPreferences.wox file?

Yes. Create the template UIxAdditionalPreferences.wox and in your configuration
set SOGoUIxAdditionalPreferences to "YES":

su - sogo
defaults write sogod SOGoUIxAdditionalPreferences YES

I just noticed that it wasn't documented. I'll fix the configuration guide.

Thanks,

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca