On 12-08-24 9:03 AM, Marc Patermann wrote:
Hi,

I try to build SOGo 1.3.17 for SLES 11 SP 1 in OpenBuildService.

I found a project home:oeufdure:SOGO-1.3.6 which I branched as a
starting point, but most of it is broken.
I use packages from home:nixda:SOGo too, because they build fine, except
SOGo itself is 2.0.x and I want 1.3.x.

This builds fine with 1.3.7a. But with 1.3.17 I have errors.
Please take a look at rawlog.txt which is the build log from OBS.
(It is from version 1.3.16, but it is the same error, I tried 1.3.16 to
see if it is an error in the lastest release, but most be something else.)

Marc

Hi Marc,

it seems that the curl headers are missing, you'd need to add something like this to the spec file:

BuildRequires: libcurl-devel

I'm not sure how it is called on SLES, it might be 'curl-devel' or something like that.

--
Jean Raby
jr...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x120) ::  www.inverse.ca