Ludovic,

Ludovic Marcotte schrieb (04.09.2012 21:15 Uhr):
On 04/09/12 05:22, Marc Patermann wrote:
What is wrong here?
That is generally a sign that you wrongly configured/customized your SOGo Integrator extension.
It is not the webserver. I changed apache with nginx, and the result is the same. I'm further pretty sure, it is not the customization, because this is only the hostname to change and this is right.

We found out with extensions version 10.0.2 it is working.
With a fresh profile with extensions version 10.0.3 it is not working.
With a fresh profile and integrator 10.0.2 and connector 10.0.3 is it working.
With a former 10.0.2 profile and both 10.0.3 extension it is working.

So the problem seems to be introduced with the integrator extension version 10.0.3.

Marc