Hello Sebastian Straub

On 2012-09-25 13:40, sebastian-str...@gmx.net wrote:

> I've just setup SOGo using SQL authentification only (no LDAP).
> Calendar and addressbook are working fine, but email is not. There is one
> default imap account (that is not working), in the settings dialogue all
> fields
> related to this account are greyed-out and there is no option to add new
> accounts.

This means SOGo got the IMAP account infos displayed from your database.
They are not changeable via SOGo (see below).

You just could add additional IMAP accounts manually, if you permit that
in your configuration via option SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled .

> My Setup:
> - Ubuntu 10.04 (VServer with own TLD)
> - basic LAMP-server
> - Postfix
> - Dovecot
>

> By the way: how are user accounts managed in SOGo? I can't seem to find an
> easy
> option to add new users or change their settings. Do I really have to enter
> everything manually in the database?

SOGo is a Groupware, no account management or authentication,
authorisation infrastructure.

So you have to enter the accounts manually in your database or use an
additional Identity Management System to transfer them from your
existing primary authentication source.

In ZEG there is a webmin module which handles account management via LDAP.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz