On 2012-09-24 18:45, Holger Biber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've several users (approx. 100) in a Plesk-database used for my old
> webmailer (Horde).
> These logins and the passwords are stored in different tables of the
> same database.
>
> How could I connect or synchronize the Sogo-MySql-Connector with these
> tables?

Just create a VIEW matching the requirements of SOGo, which collects the
data from the existing TABLEs.

> Are there any other solutions to import / synchronize existing user
> databases with sogo (LDAP or SQL)?

Google for "identity management systems".

> The best solution would be the auth against the local IMAP/POP3-Server,
> but if I understand the docs there
> is no IMAP-authentification.

There is IMAP authentication, but this is not used for login into SOGo.
It is only used to get access to IMAP itself.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz