I have just updated SOGo to 2.0. I must say version 2.0 looks fine, the little
makeover SOGo has a little more modern appearance now. Everything appears to
work smoothly (I will test if anything changed on my 'running out of PostgreSQL
connections'-issue, but considering the changelog I would not expect that).

I have not tried out native Outlook compatibility, the big new feature, as I do
not use any Outlook clients. I would expect, especially when ActiveSync is
implemented, SOGo would be a great drop in alternative.

i want to thank everyone working on SOGo!