The Problem only appears with older Firefox/Seamonkey Versions.
It doesn't work with Iceweasel 10.0.7 on Debian Wheezy, Iceweasel 3.5.16 on Debian Squeeze and Seamonkey 1.1.19 on Debian Wheezy for example.

It works on Firefox 15 tested on different Platforms.

Christian

On 2012-09-27 18:29, Christian Paminger wrote:
Hi,

I've installed SOGo 2.0b5 last week. I used the Installation Guide and everythings worked fine. Now I want to add a Calendar but the buttons for adding and removing Calendars are not activated. Also the checkbox for activating and deactivating the personal Calendar don't work. What can I do? Maybe something in the config file. Also I don't found a complete overview about all possible config parameters.

Thanks a lot,
Christian