On 27.09.12 23:57, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
> The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
> SOGo 2.0.0. This is a major release of SOGo which focuses on improved
> stability over previous versions and the addition of native Outlook
> compatibility support!

Congratulations to 2.0 and thanks for all the good work!!!

Can we use the programmable Python hooks in the server now? And if so, how?

I'd really like to do something so that new events in shared calendars
have the creator of the event and the creation date added to the note field.

Thanks
        Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science