I have configured MS Outlook with the native MS Exchange connectivity to SOGo.
If I create an all-day event in MS Outlook it is correctly displayed in its
calendar but in SOGo and in Thunderbird it is displayed one day back. I have
the same timezone in SOGo

<key>SOGoTimeZone</key>
<string>Europe/Prague</string>

under the user in SOGo in his Preferences and in Windows. Raw source from SOGo:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Inverse inc.//OpenChange+SOGo//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED:20121001T133808Z
UID:E96-5069B900-29-16AF6D00
CLASS:PUBLIC
LAST-MODIFIED:20121001T133808Z
SUMMARY:all day event that should happen on 4th October
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20121003
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20121004
PRIORITY:5
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

in the corresponding table with _quick suffix I have
c_startdate
1349222400
which means
Wed, 03 Oct 2012 00:00:00 GMT

c_enddate
1349308799
which means
Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:59:59 GMT

I created another event in MS Outlook but in different profile where I have a
Funambol sync working. In MS Outlook it is displayed correctly (both profiles -
MS Exchange and IMAP account with Funambol calendar sync) but in SOGo it is
again one day back but Thunderbird displays the event correctly. Raw source
from SOGo:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Prague
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20110327T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
TZNAME:Europe/Prague
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20111030T030000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
TZNAME:Europe/Prague
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:0000000072B723FE7C337E4CA133C8A746793178A4032000
SUMMARY:all day event that should happen on 4th October through Funambol
LOCATION:
CATEGORIES:
CLASS:PUBLIC
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20121004
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20121005
PRIORITY:5
STATUS:0
X-FUNAMBOL-FOLDER:DEFAULT_FOLDER
X-FUNAMBOL-ALLDAY:1
X-FUNAMBOL-FOLDER:DEFAULT_FOLDER
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:0
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

c_startdate = c_enddate
1349301600
which means
Wed, 03 Oct 2012 22:00:00 GMT

Is it a bug or do I miss something in my configuration?

Thank you
Michal