On 2012-10-15 13:04, Simon Walter wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 07:37 PM, Christian Mack wrote:
>> Hello Simon Walter
>>

>> On 2012-10-15 09:15, Simon Walter wrote:
>> < ... >
>>> BTW, none of my SOGoUserSources that show in the address book have
>>> entries. Perhaps this the problem. Though the ZEG is like that too.
>>> Another bug?
>>>
>> No, they are not listed, because you only can search in them.
>> Just use the search field in the upper right corner.
>>

> Aha. I see. That is true. It works as you described. Is there a way to
> make it behave like the personal address book? (all contents visible)

No, you only can set SOGoLDAPQueryLimit to a number bigger than your
user count and then search with searchstring "." (dot without quotes).

But be aware, that this can use a lot of time and bandwidth, if you have
a big user base.

There is an enhancement bug related to this:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=438

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz