That is how I changed my smb.conf settings during domain join.

### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###
# dcerpc endpoint servers = epmapper, mapiproxy
# dcerpc_mapiproxy:server = true
# dcerpc_mapiproxy:interfaces = exchange_emsmdb, exchange_nsp,
exchange_ds_rfr
### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Hauptstrasse 13
D-67705 Trippstadt