Le 12-10-25 08:33, Federico Alberto Sayd a écrit :
Hello:

I also have the proxy error with sogo 2.0.2. I tried to downgrade to
sogo 2.0.1 using apt:

apt-get install sogo=2.0.1-1

But apt-get says:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Version '2.0.1-1' for 'sogo' was not found

SOGo's repositories don't mantain the older versions. How can I
downgrade to the previous version while the problem with 2.0.2 is solved?

There is no way to downgrade sogo unless you rebuild it by source.

Please note that it is good practice to test programs with real data before setting them in production.

Even though all the care was taken to avoid such issues, obviously all cases were not covered.

Wolfgang