I'm having problems with Z-Push Activesync (sogosync) on my Samsung Exhibit (Android 2.3.5). I believe sogosync is setup correctly, but when I try to do Activesync from my phone, the I see that my phone is pushing requests via GET and ActiveSync only supports POST. Sogosync reports back GET not supported. I'm just going to Settings, Add Account, Activesync and filling out the information on my phone. Is there a different way to configure my phone for ActiveSync / sogosync? Have people gotten sogosync to work with a similar android device?

More details at https://github.com/xbgmsharp/sogosync/issues/53

(Also, if relevant, I'm using mod_fcgid for php not mod_php and had to modify sogosync slightly for this regarding auth -- I don't think it is related, but it is a difference from the stock sogosync).

Thanks,

Ben