Resources won't anyway use emails to Accept/Reject event invitations.

Thanks,
Igor

Christian Mack wrote, On 31/10/2012 11:29:
Hello Igor Vitorac

On 2012-10-30 11:52, Igor Vitorac wrote:
I have tried to test using the resources with the same email address.
User backend is SQL (MySQL) user source and SOGo 2.0

If I configure following resources:
C Uid: room1
C Name: room1
C Cn: Meeting room1
Mail: *r...@mydomain.com*

C Uid: room2
C Name: room2
C Cn: Meeting room2
Mail: *r...@mydomain.com*

If I include any of these resources as participant of the meeting.
Free/busy status gives busy for both meeting rooms.
Even if I login as any of these resources, I will see that me (as a
resource) have scheduled event. Seems, it checks the email and not other
user properties to check user events.

What other people use for multiple resources?
Do you create email address for every resource?

Yes, we create for each resource an email address.