Hi Christian,

Thanks for your answer.

Le 08/11/2012 11:56, Christian Mack a écrit :
> Each client sets its own default confidentially level. In SOGo you set
> it for the SOGo webfrontend only. Outlook, iPad calendar and
> Thunderbird/Lightning use Public by default. There are settings to
> change this default, at least in Outlook and Thunderbird/Lightning, I
> don't know if there is one in iPad calendar.

I wasn't aware of this, and didn't find the way to set the default
confidentiality level on my user's iPad... (I admit I'm quite new to the
Apple world...).
I'll ask my user to search for such a parameter.

> So in short don't blame SOGo for this behaviour, instead look at the
> used client. Kind regards, Christian Mack

As an open source developer myself, I'm not blaming SOGo nor the
development team ;-) I know they are doing a great job... SOGo's quality
speaks by itself.

Thanks again,
Thibault