Hi,

this is somehow related to bug 1977 http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1977.

If sogo-connector is installed first and sogo-integrator is second, all works fine. If sogo-integrator is installed first and sogo-connector is second, deletion of a calendar i.e. is not send to the server. (like in bug 1977)

We like to install our extension globally, so we put them in program default directory (outside the profile). In this case we have no influence in what order the extensions are installed.
With a blank profile this is always wrong for the two sogo extensions.

Is there any way to influence the order of extension installations?

This is not alphabetically by the file name.

The order of the installation is reflected to extension.sqlite.
If we delete sogo-integrator restart TB and install it again, it gets a higher ID in extension.sqlite and all is fine.

Marc