On 12-11-16 12:54 AM, Devinder Singh wrote:
Thanks Jean,

I updated the packages from the given location. However after updating
it SOGo restarts but do not work.

Below are the steps I have taken.

1. Removed the symlinks created yesterday.
2. Reinstalled the packages from
http://inverse.ca/downloads/SOGo/RHEL6/nightly/x86_64/RPMS/

After this I got the error.

"/Proxy Error//
//
//The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.//
//The proxy server could not handle the request GET /SOGo.//
//
//Reason: Error reading from remote server//
/"

3.Further I updated the SOGo from version 2.0.2 to 2.0.2a . Yet the
problem persists.

is there anything relevant in sogo.log?

Kindly guide.

Thanks&  Regards,