On 11/28/2012 09:55 AM, Martin Krpata wrote:
Yes i did, but i don't need how to get to calendar and task. I need
change how it looks thunderbird. I thought that sogo integrator
installation will change look...

It mostly just turns Thunderbird into a SOGo client, taking care of the back-end work. The front-end is provided by Lightning. The differences I see in your screen shot vs the reference one are only that you need to click the Week tab and that the reference one is from Mac OSX while you're on Windows XP, but that only affects the icons across the top. You can still access all of the features, just in a different way (via menus or tabs.)

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies