I tried the new extensions. One Problem I found ist that I can't modify recurring events. I can open them in TB modify them but when I save them the event stays as it was before. I also can not delete them. Nothing on the sogo-server log but errors in TB-console:

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1326, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
            function eq(obj) {

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1340, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
            function neq(obj) {

Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1456, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
            function filterFunc(op_) {
Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:51
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calUtils.js
Zeile: 1507, Spalte: 21
Quelltext:
            function forEachFunc(op) {
Zeitstempel: 28.11.2012 18:07:53
Warnung: SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top level or immediately within another function
Quelldatei: chrome://calendar/content/calendar-event-dialog.js
Zeile: 2986, Spalte: 17
Quelltext:
        function updateTimezoneElement(aTimezone, aId, aDateTime) {

anyone also sees this?

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Juergen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Ludger Mueller