Hi,
I woud like to use your program to share my outlook contacts and calendar with
my PA. However, before i start doing this i would like to be sure about the
sogo compliance with my needs. Firstly, is this program useful to replace with
outlook exchange server? I only need 2 access which are for me and my PA. The
only thing that i wish that finding a reliable server enables my pa and me to
synchronise changes on outlook contacts and maintains sharing.

Secondly, sogo is possible to use through an outlook application on mac?

Regards,
Izlem