Hi,

after testing SOGo we decided to go live on a live system. (One
webserver, one database server.)

After installing and copy the modified configuring of SOGo I wanted to
migrate the mysql database.

In the dumpfile I do see a lot of entries referring to the tests setup
e.g. mysql://sogo:secret@localhost:3306/sogo ....

That confuses me, as think, this will not work with the new LIVE
database server?

Or what is that entry referring to?

May be someone can help me or point me to a migration documentation?

        Thanks and best regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt