Il 18/05/2012 15:54, Alberto Federico Turelli ha scritto:
I forgot to mention that OpenChange provisioning was done just after
installing it.

I am following the documentation, slightly adapting it to my situation
(MySQL backend, Postfix IMAP server) where I already reached the point
of making Outlook users set up a profile and use mail and calendar.

The only missing point to a fully functional domain controller seems
the unavailable RPC server.

I have same issue. Only difference from Alberto is the server platform, Centos 6.x in my case, but the problem is the same:

adding Openchange lines to smb.conf cause any domain-related activity on the clients fail with

"RPC server not available" message.

It seems like an on/off situation, you can use samba4 with openchange for
outlook OR you can use samba4 for AD Controller, but not both.

There is no solution to this problem?