We are considering allowing users to configure multiple IMAP accounts under
their SOGo account. For example we have financial aid users who monitor
multiple IMAP accounts via T-Bird and would like to-do the same within SOGo.
Enabling this is trivial at best, but does present a question regarding Sieve
rules.

If each account has Sieve rules how do we get them into SOGo? I wrote a perl
script that will take sieve rules for a user and import them into SOGo, but not
sure how to handle importing multiple account sieve rules into a single SOGo
account.

Noticed that within the WebUI one can only select folders from the primary mail
account when creating rules, so should I assume it is not possible to handle
multiple accounts with respect to sieve rules?

-Ron