Also, is that safe to ignore at the end of apt-get install samba4 install
script?:

Error loading module '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba//vfs/acl_xattr.so':
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba//vfs/acl_xattr.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
error probing vfs module 'acl_xattr': NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL
smbd_vfs_init: vfs_init_custom failed for acl_xattr