Peter,

Szládovics Péter schrieb (27.02.2013 10:09 Uhr):

1. Maildir quota
I'd like to set it up under Dovecot, but LDAP group based. E.g. Users in
OneGig groups has 1GB qouta, and users in TwoGig groups has 2GB, and etc.
Of course, if the user moved an other group, the quota must be changed
automatically. If the user is member of two (or more) group, the quota
settings let the larger - so, in the previous example -, if the user is
member the OneGig and TwoGig groups at the same time, the quota should 2GB.

How can I do this under Dovecot? If you have any example config, don't
hesitate to send it me.
Better ask this at a Dovecot mailing list: