Hi Sven, thanks so much for this. I will look into php-push

Regards, Michael.

On 4/03/2013 7:18 PM, Sven Auhagen wrote:
Hi Michael,

sogosync hasn't been updated in 4 month so the support for HTML emails is not
integrated.
It was released with zpush 2.0.6 I think.
You either have to merge a new version of zpush with sogoync, basically just
copy the files from the latest zpush release into sogosync and save the files
config.php and backend/combined/config.php
before you do it. After the merge copy them back into place.
Another good alternative which is more up to date is
https://github.com/dupondje/PHP-Push-2 .
It shares the same code but is still maintained.

Best,
Sven