Hello,

I set up Sogo and it works perfectly (authentication CAS and PostgreSQL database for data on debian Wheezy amd64)

Now I would like to install Funambol (with the sogo connector) on another VM but I can not do it ...

Authentication with Funambol is OK with my Sogo users with this url http://funambol-machine:8080/funambol/ds

but the problem is that the calendars are not those of Sogo (certainly calendars store in the hypersonic database of Funambol?)

But I carefully followed the installation doc of Funambol (http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo 20Installation%% 20Guide.pdf) :

./funambol-10.0.3-x64.bin
/opt/Funambol/bin/funambol stop
cd /opt/Funambol/tools/tomcat/lib/
wget http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-9.2-1002.jdbc4.jar
wget http://json-simple.googlecode.com/files/json-simple-1.1.1.jar
cd /opt/Funambol/ds-server/modules/
wget http://www.sogo.nu/uploads/Funambol/funambol-sogo-1.0.9.s4j
vim.tiny ../install.properties
? add funambol-sogo-1.0.9 at the end of the module list
/opt/Funambol/bin/funambol start
cd /opt/Funambol/
./bin/install-modules
? Yes for ALL
/opt/Funambol/admin/bin/funamboladmin
? add sogo-cal, sogo-card and sogo-todo to the connector (with jbdc:postgreslq://sogo-machine/sogo...)
? change SOGoOfficer.xml (hostĀ : sogo-machine port:20000)

PSĀ :sogo postgresql database is accessible from the funambol machine

any ideas?
please help me

regards,

Arnaud.