On 13-03-10 9:02 AM, Nigel Pegram wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have a working sogo installation. Everything seems to work as expected
from the web interface, including mail.

However, when connecting using outlook, I am able to read and write to
the calendar and contacts, but nothing happens with the mail. The
folders and messages are not loaded from the server, nor is a created
folder replicated to the server.

System is a clean install of Ubuntu 12.04. Imap is provided by dovecot.
Sogo 2.0.4b

The following from the logs seems to be where the problem is, but I
don't know how to solve it.

Mar 10 20:43:33 sogod [1491]: [ERROR]
<0x0xb94a3f78[NGImap4ConnectionManager]> IMAP4 login failed:
   host=mailserver, user=nigel, pwd=no
   url=imap://nigel@mailserver/
   base=(null)
   base-class=(null))
Exactly, please see the documentation regarding the trust between the imap server and sogo. (or the password files) http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf (p7 and p14)

TIA
Nigel

--
Jean Raby