On 13-03-13 7:18 PM, Peter Schmidt wrote:
On 2013-03-13 19:14, Christian Rößner wrote:

Am 13.03.2013 um 18:44 schrieb Peter Schmidt <peter.schm...@bixa.cc>:

sogo (2.0.4b-1) wird eingerichtet ...
* Restarting SOGo sogo                                       No process in
pidfile '/var/run/sogo/sogo.pid' found running; none killed.
/etc/init.d/sogo: line 61:  4500 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
start-stop-daemon -c $USER --quiet --start --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON
-- $DAEMON_OPTS
invoke-rc.d: initscript sogo, action "restart" failed.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von sogo (--configure):
Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 139
zurück
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
sogo

Not sure what causes the seg fault. You could try a dirty hack and edit the
init script and add an "exit 0" after the first comments. Then trying

apt-get install -f

and if that works, removing the "exit 0" again and see, if you can stop/start
the service cleanly after that.

But no guarantees.

Regards

-Christian Rößner

I tried to run "init.d/sogo start", that failed with the error above. So even
though I could convince apt about the package being installed "correctly", the
service would still fail.

Any other suggestion? What about reinstalling SOGo? Would I loose all my data
and configuration?
Have you upgraded all the libsope4.9 and sope packages to the versions from the precise repository?

BTW you should not loose anything by reinstalling sogo, but you should keep a backup of your config file.

Best regards,
Peter

--
Jean Raby