Hello all!

I'm installing Samba4+Sogo+Openchange according to the Documentation
http://iabsis.com/EN/article/35-7/iGestis-installation-optional.

My problem is, that I have no idea how to configure igestis. When prompted
for the settings during installation I've entered :
Samba 4
Set a root-PW
Used the default address for the directory uris:
ldapi://%2Fvar%2Flib%2Fsamba%2Fprivate%2Fldapi
Entered for the base tree: cn=Users,dc=example,dc=local
And get a default value for the admin-account:
Administrator@cn=Users,dc=example,dc=local
After entering the PW set for provisioning of samba, i always get an
NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
I have no idea, what to change, as the logs do not show anything referring
to this problem.

Here are the settings I've used to provision:
samba-tool domain provision --domain=MYDOMAIN --adminpass=my-pass
--dns-backend=SAMBA_INTERNAL --server-role=dc --function-level=2008_R2
--use-xattr=yes --use-rfc2307 --realm=example.local

Any ideas or suggestions?
Regards,
Tom.