Hi,

I'm trying to follow

       Mailboxes

   One operation that is not currently possible through Webadmin is the
   creation of new mailboxes. To create a mailbox on the mailstore for
   /newuser/, access your machine through SSH and execute the following
   command:

   $ cyradm --auth plain --user cyrus localhost
   Password: (sogo)
   IMAP Password: (sogo)
   localhost> cm user/newuser

I've tried

sogo@sogo:~$ cyradm --auth plain --user cyrus localhost
cyradm: cannot connect to server

both as "sogo" and "root" and the outcome is the same. I found a post by someone else (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cyrus-imapd-2.4/+bug/1066492) who seemed to have the exact same issue. In that case a re-install fixed it (that's not really an option for me)

I've searched this list and no one else seemed to have had this error.

Regards,
Dave