Hi again,

I've got to the point where I've migrated a small domain to a ZEG applicance and all is now "more-working-than-not". I can CalDav from my Android no issue and web interface works fine.

Setting up my Sogo calendar in lightning has resulting in me seeing "(Public event)". I *think* this is because I initially installed Lighting and the SOGo Connector when having a configured sogo1 user. I now have my own IMAP account in Thunderbird.

I've uninstalled Lighting and the connector, restart and re-installed but there is no change, when adding my "own" calendar I see "Public Event". Is it possible the connector has the sogo1 user cached somewhere?

The calendar seems to work correctly between the SOGo webinterface and my Android phone.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Dave