On 16/04/2013 13:06, Rudolf Naujack wrote:
Hello,
with sogo-connector 17.0.4 i can't use the address book. The is no sync between SOGo and thunderbird. A new Thunderbird installation can see the address book but they are empty. In an other account i can change a already synced entry and this edit is synced to the SOGo server. But new entries are not synced into the thunderbird adressbook.

 Switching back to 17.0.3 all work fine (thanks to updates.php!) .

We are using sogo 2.0.5 on centos 6.3 and I've updated via yum. And the client ist thunderbird 17.0.5 ESR with sogo-integrator 17.0.4

I've seen no error messages n the sogo log file.

Thanks for help
Rudolf Naujack

same problem here, same configuration but sogo 2.0.4b

--
Cordiali Saluti
Alessandro Bono