Dear list, peter,

Things are still not 100% working, and I'm guessing now the problem lies with the N9.

Syncing appointsments I manually made in thunderbird and the webinterface show up on the N9. I can even edit them on the N9, and the changes sync back. -> Success.

Problem 1:
When creating an appointment on the N9, the start/end time shifts to 40 minutes later on thunderbird/webaccess, and the 'raw source' seems VERY very complicated and waaaay to big for just a simple single appointment. See: http://pastebin.com/VbVknuym Note: this raw source is a simple, single appointment, simple and plain, from 14:00 to 15:00, showing up as 14:40 to 15:40

Problem 2:
Imported ical calendars never show up on the N9, however thunderbird & web access show them fine.

The above makes me think that the problem is actually on the N9 (and the libkcal 4.3 that it uses, gathered from the link above).

I realise this list is about SOGo and not about the N9, therefore my question is: Are there other people here using the N9/Meego/Harmattan with SOGo, and how are your experiences? Do you observe the same two issues/problems or not?

Regards,
MJ