Changing the file json_simple to anover version does not change anything

I double check all my settings but I have not the begining of an answer...
For the users who read me I have made the default install of funambol with hypersonic database...

Another questions :
In the graphical tool Funambol Administration Tool in the section "Server settings" / "Engine" / "Data transformer manager" and "Configure" there is an empty value for sogo-cal, sogo-card and sogo-todo, insted of b64 for the other Source URI... Is it normal?

Best regards