Am 07.05.2013 17:45, schrieb Christian Mack:
Hello Somsak

Am 2013-05-07 16:17, schrieb Sogo Thailand:
      I access SOGo webmail with my Ipad. I found that Safari is not 100
% compatible with SOGo web interface for example save and close
perference tab icon did not close the tab. I tried a few more web
browsers and almost disappoint with them.

What are your web browser on Ipad if you are using SOGo?
The problem is, that Apple does not allow other browser engines to be installed. So basically it's always the default safari under the hood, which has it's limitations.

It's the reason why Mozilla no longer builds Firefox for iOS.

Sorry, but why don't you use your email and calendar and addressbook apps?

You just have to add your SOGo account to them.

I can only second this....
But of course, for changing preferences/filters/vacation settings etc. .....

André